Scalp and Hair Oil
This 100% natural and potent Herbal Hair Growth Oil is jam-packed with herbs, essential oils, and ayurvedic oils that are known to keep the scalp clean and stimulate hair growth. Herbs are infused for a minimum of 3 months so that the nutrients are extracted naturally and over time.
Ingredients: Pumpkin Seed Oil, Hemp seed oil, Jamaican Black Oil, Black Seed Oil, Olive oil herbal infused Fenugreek, Peppermint Leaf, Elder, Brahmi, Comfrey, Shikakai, Hibiscus, Rose, Amla, Nettle Leaf, Horsetail, Rosemary, Dandelion Root, Lavender Buds, Black Walnut, Aloe Vera, Clove, Lemongrass, Lavender, Peppermint, and Rosemary Essential Oil
About the herbs:
1. Hibiscus contains significant amounts of citric acid and antioxidants that it’s acidic enough to be used as a pH-balancing agent. These compounds regulate the scalp’s oil production and strip the hair of all pollutants while maintaining their natural protective barriers.
2. Fenugreek is effective in combating hair loss by strengthening and nourishing the hair roots. It contains nicotinic acid as well as proteins that stimulate hair growth.
3. Horsetail contains selenium, a mineral that is essential for the proper growth of our hair, and it also contains silica which fortifies the hair shaft for stronger hair.
4. Nettle helps in hair regrowth and combats hair loss. Nettle leaves are rich in silica and sulfur, making your hair shinier and healthier.
5. Amla helps to strengthen hair follicles and condition hair and has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. Amla is also known to a be 5 alpha-reductase inhibitor which means it helps to stop hair loss.
6. Rose Powder increases blood flow to hair follicles, resulting in stronger hair. The hydrating effect of rose makes your hair look smoother, and shinier and gives it more volume
8. Rosemary improves blood circulation in the scalp, stimulating hair growth
9. Brahmi has regenerative. properties help repair hair follicles as well as strengthen the scalp tissue to encourage healthy hair growth. Brahmi also supports scalp circulation which in turn nourishes hair follicles and reduces hair loss.
***When used on the scalp consistently and over time this herbal oil aids in natural hair growth and keeps the scalp healthy which is essential in promoting a healthy environment for hair growth. It can be used as a sealant, pre-poo treatment), or applied on the scalp for enhanced hair growth.
How to Use for best results:
1. Section hair into workable sections
2. Apply oil lightly to the scalp and massage oil into the scalp for about 2-3 minutes with the pads of your fingers. Be careful not to apply too much in one section and you don't want your hair to be too oily.
3. Style as desired.
4. Apply oil to hair and scalp 3-4 times per week.
This is not an overnight miracle hair treatment that will give you results in a day or week. I would highly recommend using it for at least two months to see the best results. Hair grows on average 1/2 - 3/4 inches per month. If your hair isn't growing at its maximum potential then you will see results in as fast as 1 month, however, I would recommend allowing at least 2 months for results.
****Please use consistently for the best results.